May 1, 2008

75 inches

That's how tall I am, when I'm not slouching.

According to Malcolm Gladwell's latest book:
  • In the US population, about 14.5% of men are six feet or taller
  • Among CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, that number is 58%
  • Only 3.9% of American men are 6'2" or taller
  • Researchers discovered that an inch of height is worth $789 a year in salary (because tall people typically get paid more. It's science.)
So... as you may know, I have been interviewing at some churches lately. Some of those churches have Googled me and found this site. And I thought it was important for them to know that, according to my height...

I'm worth $59,175 annually. Bling Bling!!! haha!!!


How much are you worth?

2 comments:

Christopher. said...

that's one way to hustle!

Ryan Dunn said...

Brilliant! I've been looking for leverage to ask for a raise... and you give me this. I'm 6'4", dude! Cha-ching!